Re: bug-buddy branched

Fernando Herrera wrote:

	In the other hand, a good point of using http is that we can
requiere the user to have a valid bugzilla account... do we want this?
Yes. It is a real pain getting incomplete bug reports from people with bad emails. Even when the person gives a real email address in bug-buddy, it would be preferable for them to have an account (otherwise it is not obvious how the submitter can add extra information to the bug).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/