Fw: ui review

ups, wrong email...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:02:01 +0100
From: Christian Meyer <chrisime uni de>
To: desktop-devel gnome org
Cc: usability gnome org
Subject: ui review

dear ui reviewers,

usability persons in charge and developers. gnome 2.2 is
making nice progress and we are all looking forward to the final day of release
to satisfy all the happy users with the new gnome. i made a little conclusion
of some critical aspects about current GUI state within certain gnome
application. so please allow me to point you to this page to read more about
it. i'd like to encourage you to read this.

http://www.gnome.org/~chrisime/random/ui/

P.S. ogalaxyo encouraged me to send this email. I wouldn't have done that if
there wouldn't have been a real reason. The pages he wrote are really
important.