Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews
- From: Joel Becker <jlbec evilplan org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>, GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:30:46 +0000
On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 09:45:05PM -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Is there a known case where this is not what you want to do? I don't
> remember seeing a tree view with variable row heights in any
> application. Maybe we should make it the default?
Well, imagine an image column. The first row has an image of 10
pixels, the second row an image of 20 pixels height. It gets cropped.
I am thinking that a 'here's the row to choose height from' or
'here's teh height' thing would be useful.
"And yet I find,
And yet I find repeating in my head.
If I can't be my own,
I'd feel better dead."
jlbec evilplan org
] [Thread Prev