Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- Cc: GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:45:05 -0600
On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 14:50, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
> I just committed /the/ fixed height patch for GtkTreeView to GTK+ HEAD.
> A fixed height GtkTreeView basically means that we only measure the
> height of the first row and use this height for each row in the
This is totally awesome.
> Fixed height mode is not enabled by default. The programmer will have to
> enable it by doing the following two twings:
Is there a known case where this is not what you want to do? I don't
remember seeing a tree view with variable row heights in any
application. Maybe we should make it the default?
Then again, I always forget my supermarket shopping list at home. So I
may have forgotten.
] [Thread Prev