Re: 'Switch User' action
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- Cc: Shahms King <shahms shahms com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 'Switch User' action
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 13:28:07 +0100
On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 19:16, Julien Olivier wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 18:04, Shahms King wrote:
> > <snip Marks 'Actions' Rationale>
> > Unless we're moving all of the actions presented by the 'Logout' dialog
> > into the action menu, "Switch Users" should go into that dialog, rather
> > than the Actions Menu.
> What I understand of the 'switch users' action is that it prevents you
> from loging out. It should keep your session open while opening a new
> one for another user or switching to an already opened session for
> another user. Isn't it how it works ?
yes, that's the idea.
] [Thread Prev