Re: Glade & HIG (Was: GNOME ABI review)

It'd also be nice to have hig alerts, and eventually progress windows and some other "template windows" like that

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 4:20AM -0800, Damon Chaplin wrote:
On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 17:20, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

 anyway, and we should fix Glade to make HIG-compliance easier.

Please let me know which widgets need fixing. Is it just the frames?

I'll have a read through the HIG now but I may miss something.

Damon