Re: Weather Applet

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 12:45, Luis Villa wrote:
> Does it have 'extra' stuff? It appears from the contract that we can't
> ignore any stuff we don't want to use, so having miscellaneous ads or
> strings or whatever would probably be a bad thing. :/

I'm looking a little more closely, and it seems that there is some other
links in the XML.  I've attached the weather in Phoenix right now (damn
hot today :)

		--Ted

<!--This document is intended only for use by authorized licensees of The Weather Channel. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Copyright 1995-2002, The Weather Channel Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.-->
<weather ver="2.0">
  <head>
    <locale>en_US</locale>
    <form>MEDIUM</form>