Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

On 30 Apr 2003, Louis Garcia wrote:

> Are you saying that mozilla is ending development and going away? Or
> just development to fully integrate into gtk2/gnome2 desktop but still
> provide the GRE?

mozilla as the bundle of =functionality we know now is going to go away -
not the project or the source code. you woud just use phoenix + minotaur
(+ possibly a couple of other mythical animals) and have the same
functionality in the end.

> --Lou

	Sander

	Humans love to categorize and organize things. We break up time into
	hours, days and years. Everything has to have a name, a history, an
	understanding of it's origins and must be indexed somewhere on Google.