Re: LibXML2 Indentation
- From: Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: Chipzz ULYSSIS Org, Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Ali Akcaagac <aliakc web de>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: LibXML2 Indentation
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:38:47 -0400
On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 18:26:38 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Yeah, in all the noise and flames a very reasonable (IMO) request got
> lost, namely for indentation whitespace *between* XML elements, i.e.
> outside of CDATA areas, which as we all know is *not* significant to
> anything but us humans :-)
Are you sure? I could very easily be wrong, but I thought
all whitespace was significant. Consider the <pre> tag in
xhtml for example.
] [Thread Prev