Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 12:24, Ross Burton wrote:

> >   epiphany - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko. [3]
> >   http://epiphany.mozdev.org/
> >
> >   galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko. [3]
> >   http://galeon.sourceforge.net/
>
> Out of these I say Epiphany. It's far cleaner, leaner, and generally
> cooler.
Well personally  I use Galeon2 and think its great, but I don't really
care which alternative the release team goes for. Haven't tried ephy in
some time, but I do hope the Nautilus view is working there too.

But I think no matter of these two we choose to go with, it need to
happen in conjuction with adding a 'do not use proxy for these domains'
area to our proxy capplet. The lack of such is making using Ephy and
Galeon2 at work impossible/impracticle. So my vote for which to include
goes to the team who also fix up the capplet :)

Christian
--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>