Re: Proposal: Workrave

ons 2003-04-30 klockan 11.03 skrev Ross Burton:
> > > Out of curiousity, and I don't know this market at all well, how does it
> > > compare with Dr Wright - I've used this a few times and liked what I see.
> >
> > IMHO: DrWright is simple and beautiful. Workrave has fifty thousand options.
> > I really like the fact that DrWright has 3 options, and an Advanced section,
> > with only another 2 1/2.
> > DrWright's lock screen has to be seen to be believed! :-)
>
> True, the lock screen is rocking.

I agree that I think it would be a good app to include in the desktop.
It's small, it's beautiful, it's simply rocking!

I think more people would need it (and will use it if it's there) than
people think. Anyone spending several hours/day by the computer should
use an application like this.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/