Re: Latest gcalctool release [was: galculator should be included in Gnome].

On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 02:42, Rich Burridge wrote:
> Will LaShell wrote:
> > Just as a side note, Fifth toe operates its releases from its database.
> > We didn't know a new version had been released that should be updated to
> > in Fifth Toe.  I'm making this change now Rich :)  The new version will
> > be available starting with Fifth Toe 2.2.1 which will be out sometime
> > this coming week.
> >
> > Assuming of course you want that version in there  *grin*
>
> Could you use the latest version from CVS please (v4.2.83). I did an
> update request on the Fifth Toe site this afternoon, but I was confused
> how to tell you that I wanted you to take it from CVS rather than the
> download site.

And do the release for you? If you want us to us a precise version of
your software, you need to release it. There's no way we're going to be
checking out and tarballing up your software for you.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>