Re: Latest gcalctool release [was: galculator should be included in Gnome].

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> And do the release for you? If you want us to us a precise version of
> your software, you need to release it. There's no way we're going to be
> checking out and tarballing up your software for you.

Understood. Okay, I've now been educated in the Ways of the Fifth Toe, and
with help from Glynn Foster (thanks!), have released gcalctool v4.2.83.
You can find it under:

   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/4.2/

I've send an announcement to the gnome-announce mailing list on this, and
I've filled in the gcalctool update web page at:

   http://5toe.lyrical.net/?action=update&package=gcalctool

requesting that v4.2.83 be included in the next release of the Fifth Toe.

I've also tagged the gcalctool CVS module (GCALCTOOL_4_2_83).

Please let me know if there is anything I've missed.