Re: galculator should be included in Gnome

Hey,

The release team received this suggestion - seems there are quite a few
people agreeing that galculator "feels" a lot nicer than gcalctool, though
there have also been suggestions that the code is less than desireable.

gcalctool certainly needs some appearance love. :-)

Thoughts?

- Jeff

<quote who="Anand Kumria">

> Hi there,
>
> I've been playing with and using galculator for quite a while now.
>
> I've also used gcalctool as well.
>
> I think galculator would be a far better calculator replacement for
> gcalc than gcalctool.
>
> Please reconsider.
>
> galculator, <URL: http://members.vol.at/home.floery/electronix/galculator/>
>
> Regards,