Re: Legacy apps and themes

<quote who="Ross Burton">

> If the core "read the theme and set X resources" code were in the settings
> daemon, everyone would at least have nice coloured legacy apps, and by
> setting the gconf key either manually or with a UI[1] matching fonts too.

This would be really sweet in the settings daemon. I've kinda missed it too
[ when make xconfig looks arse ;-) ]. Good stuff!

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman