new run dialog

Hi all,

I had some time to redo the run dialog using glade and just generally
clean up the code and add some features. The result are some new files
and patches here:

http://members.shaw.ca/fworsley/stuff/patches

The new dialog depends on my gnome_url_show patches for libgnome and
gnome-vfs to properly display locations. That's why there are so many
patches.

To try it pop panel-run-dialog.* into the panel directory and apply the
different patches and it should work. Everything is for cvs head.

New features?

1. Support complex commands and variable expansion. For example:

     command1 && command2 || (this && that); read KEY; echo "DONE"

This is done by running the commands through the user's default shell.

The following however does not work:

    SOME_VAR=foo my_command

Workaround is:

    bash -c "SOME_VAR=foo my_command"

2. Command completion for known executables ala nautilus location bar.

3. Drag the icon to create launchers from the commands you entered.

4. You can specify locations relative to your home directory. So if you
have a 'Documents' folder you can view it by just entering 'Documents'
in the dialog. It is generally also smarter about trying to find the
right location you intended. In the end it defaults to http:// if it
can't find it any other way.

5. Since it uses the new gnome_url_show stuff all kinds of locations are
now displayed correctly.

6. I made absolutely sure the text entry always gets focus when the
dialog is shown. :)

7. Made more accessible. I added more descriptions and stuff.

8. Default icon is GTK_STOCK_EXECUTE so it should be themeable. Only
problem here is that no big icon for that is available so it gets scaled
up. Someone should make a big icon ... :)

Enjoy.

- Frank