Re: epiphany accessibility [was Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"]
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpeseng tin it>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: epiphany accessibility [was Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"]
- Date: 15 Apr 2003 00:07:53 +0100
On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 23:20, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > Marco:
> > Any chance you could take the initiative to work with the Beijing
> > Mozilla guys so that their ATK work can be exposed to Epiphany? I am
> > sure they will be helpful if you can do the Epiphany-specific work.
> Sure, I'm going to post a bug report about it and see what needs to get
Thanks Marco, this is really cool.
It would make epi a lot more attractive as an 'official' GNOME browser
if there's a consensus that we need one, too.
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev