epiphany accessibility [was Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"]

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 11:05, mpeseng tin it wrote:
... I've said several times publically
> that I _LOVE_ the direction Gnome is going. As an user I'm totally enthusiast
> about the improvements are being done from gnome 2.0.
> I'm spending a lot of my time on epiphany for the only reason to give GNOME
> the browser it needs.
> Marco

Marco:

Any chance you could take the initiative to work with the Beijing
Mozilla guys so that their ATK work can be exposed to Epiphany?  I am
sure they will be helpful if you can do the Epiphany-specific work.

regards,

Bill