Re: New to Gnome - What does one use ?
- From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>
- To: pgmoscatt optushome com au
- Cc: Gnome Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New to Gnome - What does one use ?
- Date: 13 Apr 2003 11:08:40 +0200
Most of the core GNOME systems use C as their language. But if you
prefer C++ we have some very nice C++ bindings which you can find
info/docs about at:
Other popular languages are Python:
On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 06:22, Peter Moscatt wrote:
> G'Day Ali,
> Thanks for the tip.... where is a good site/s where I can get info on
> getting started programming under Gnome ?
> Do I use C++ as I have been used to with KDE ?
> On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 22:03, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > On Monday 14 April 2003 05:40, Peter Moscatt wrote:
> > > What does everyone use to develop in Gnome, preferably with a GUI
> > > interface.
> > Look for Anjuta if you want some sort of IDE http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/
> > But many people use a normal editor such as VIM or that OS (X)Emacs.
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>
] [Thread Prev