Re: New to Gnome - What does one use ?
- From: Peter Moscatt <pgmoscatt optushome com au>
- To: Ali Akcaagac <aliakc web de>
- Cc: Gnome Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New to Gnome - What does one use ?
- Date: 13 Apr 2003 18:22:27 -1000
Thanks for the tip.... where is a good site/s where I can get info on
getting started programming under Gnome ?
Do I use C++ as I have been used to with KDE ?
On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 22:03, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Monday 14 April 2003 05:40, Peter Moscatt wrote:
> > What does everyone use to develop in Gnome, preferably with a GUI
> > interface.
> Look for Anjuta if you want some sort of IDE http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/
> But many people use a normal editor such as VIM or that OS (X)Emacs.
] [Thread Prev