galeon and epiphany common config ( was Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

On Sî, 2003-04-12 at 01:14, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> Galeon is still emphasizing the power-user.  I am a power-user and I do
> use it from time to time.  Is it possible to have one controler, two
> views?  I note that the gconf setting for both are very similar (as they
> were the same code a year ago), only the GUI is differentiates the
> configurable behavior.
that would be great! Could they use the same gconf keys? ( some will be
common, some will be epiphany-only and some galeon-only )

I know epiphany has a different bookmark concept ( didn't try it yet ),
would it still be possible to share bookmarks with galeon? Other common
stuff: passwords for sites.

--
Marius Andreiana
Soluţii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions