Re: GNOME Development Series Addition

<quote who="Loban A Rahman">

> Having to add an applet to change the display resolution seems
> counter-intuitive. I think that the resolution changer should be a
> standalone utility (consisting of a single dialog) that is launchable from
> the menu or by right-clicking the desktop.

Like a preferences dialogue, in the control centre. :-) Jonathan and Havoc
have discussed how the setting would be remembered between sessions, and
whether it could be integrated with gdm/gnome-session too. I think jrb has
something up his sleeve. :-)

- Jeff

   "There are men with an appetite for fight and a sense of occasion, and
                  then there is Waugh." - SMH, about Steve