Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

Epiphany is quite stable (like I dont know of a single reproducable crasher),
have an obvious mantainer, fill a gap. We are certainly doing our best to
be aligned with desktop release goals, and I think we are not doing a bad
work too :)

>But in this case, with the browser, it's a harder problem. Now we have
two
>projects to choose from, both of which have their merits, some historical
>baggage, and no one wants to offend the maintainers or get anyone off-side.

Yeah it's hard, but this should not stop us to make a call.
Personally I'd prefer to feel offended be the cause of a slow down in GNOME
project goals. We need a browser and we have two, different, but both good.
I think we just need to make a call on which of them is and will be more
compliant to our goals.
About the choice matter I think Louie made good points here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-March/msg00595.html
But I'm not the best one to talk about this :)

Marco