New 2.4 modules - fontilus and themus

> From: Jonathan Blandford [mailto:jrb redhat com]
> >   fontilus - Font management and information tools.
> >   themus - Theme management and information tools.
>
> It makes a lot of sense for these two modules to be folded
> back into the
> control-center,

Do you mean there would be Fonts and Themes menu items next to the other
control center menu items that would just
open nautilus windows for fonts:// and themes:// ?

Does this mean that your new Themes control panel would disappear. I'd like
to hear how themus is better than, or adds something to, the current control
panel.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com