Re: keyboard layout

Hi,

I'm just wondering what's the use of a keyboard switcher ?

On windows, it has just annoyed me a couple of times (unwanted keyboard
switch).

On linux, I used it for broken apps (xmame :) ).

Isn't this configuration system wide ?

I know that's a bit off topic, but I really want to be educated :)

Regards,

	Emmanuel.