Re: Killing views [Was: Dealing with files in Gnome]

On Thursday 03 April 2003 17:13, Sean Middleditch wrote:

Yes, this is definately true. This also doesn't change the fact that on Linux
systems I pretty much think that CUPS is better and easier to administrate
than LprNG + Apsfilter and imo a good direction as printing solution. If
there are other solutions for commercial other *nix'es then fine.