Re: metacity, vte

Bill,

My main box crashed today so I spent most of the day fixing (rebuilding) it... I'm out tomorrow for this New York thing and back Wednesday. I'll do vte testing then.

Marc

At 08:36 PM 9/23/2002 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 20:23, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I don't think fixing all bugs should be a prereq to making the switch.

Sure, if the bugs seem reasonably fixable.

> I still don't buy that a possible need to spend 2 days fixing
> accessibility glitches outweighs working Unicode, i18n, redrawing,
> font infrastructure, and terminal emulation. ;-) But as long as Marc
> can test it in the near future we could just spend the 2 days and
> avoid the issue. I'm fine with that.
>
> I'm still wondering when someone is going to notice that you can't
> even change the font in the libzvt gnome-terminal... surely that's an
> accessibility issue too!

Wow, when did this break?

Got a bug number for that (it is a significant regression all right)?

-Bill