Re: panel launcher click feedback

Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:
> 	* I'm nervous about the server grab - I know its neccessary
> 	  for IncludeInferiors but given that the server grab for the
> 	  logout iris is causing a lockup with accessibility ...

Based on metacity experiment I'd suggest switching to a shaped window
instead if possible (which is what metacity does for iconify animation
now). People seem happier with this. Though it should matter less in
the panel launcher case - with iconify, the server grab kept the stuff
behind the window being iconified from repainting until the animation
ended, while with the launch there's no sudden expose event of a
largish screen area.

Havoc