Re: Spell checking in GNOME 2

Hi Evan,

Modified in what way? If there's any way I can change it to suit gedit better, I'd like to know-- ideally, everyone can use the same GtkSpell so library upgrades can effect all programs simultaneously.

I'd like to modify it in order to use my GeditSpellChecker class, instead of using pspell directly. I'd like to also to make some cosmetic changes to the menu, but they are not so important.

BTW, as I said in my first mail, I really think we should merge our works.

Ciao,
Paolo