Re: [RSN #1] GNOME's Weekly Release Engineering Update

> API Documentation
> -----------------
>
> Mikael Hallendal will be trying to get our API docs into better shape during
> the 2.1.x release process, so that we can have complete documentation for
> our Developer Platform release. The following list shows the status of the
> gnome-2-0 branch, so changes to HEAD are not taken into account.

>   glib:              100%
>   gobject:            46% (244/285)
>   linc:               56% (15/12)
<snip>

This is very impressive.  It's about time we collected this stuff and have
it sent out on a regular basis.  I know we have a web page that has this
but still frequent updates that shows how the whole project is doing is
good stuff.

Knowing the calendar with teh roadmap is an excellent as well.  Very
clear.  I like it.

sri