[no subject]

Umm, yeah so i have made my point about how annoying it is when your
filemanager goes nuts trying to generate thumnails when you are just going
to change directory in a second anyway.

And i made my point about comparing to what
every one else does (because 'there is nothing new under the sun') ,
figure out what is best and more importantly why it best, that way others
can understand your decision and begin to figure out how to
improve/optomise things for your situation.

I really need to get a job and do some real work rather than spouting off
so much pedantic academic suggestions :P

Later
Alan H.