Re: [Usability]GNOME 2.2 UI Review Time
- From: Yanko Kaneti <yaneti declera com>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>, usability gnome org, The Release Groove <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome doc list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]GNOME 2.2 UI Review Time
- Date: 31 Oct 2002 03:25:23 +0200
On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 20:18, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 15:15, Glynn Foster wrote:
> > If anyone has any comments, feel free to share them.
> Other thoughts:
> - We probably ought to try and produce a new minor release of the HIG
> beforehand, to iron out things we really don't want to perpetuate into
> 2.2 and beyond.
With 47 open bugs of varying importance against the HIG I would be glad
see this as a priority. Not sure how exactly a UI review is supposed to
work without first taking care of those.
] [Thread Prev