Re: proposed multimedia stuff for Gnome 2.2 Desktop Platform

<quote who="Thomas Vander Stichele"/>

> after some to-ing and fro-ing, here is a list of modules to be proposed
> for Gnome 2.2 inclusion based on GStreamer.

Thanks Thomas, I've added these to the proposed modules list for discussion
after 2.1.2 comes out. Where can I find tarballs of these to put out with
the release?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." - George W. Bush (by
                            way of Miles Nordin)