Re: Recently used applications

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 23:00, Luis Villa wrote:
>(seeing as the usability team has also decided that an
> easy-to-use favorites menu is also out of bounds?)
> Luis <shaking head>

nils ripped favorites out of the panel since he thought that menu
editting really made their use pointless I believe. However favorites is
now back in the panel, and if you remind me I'll write a patch for
nautilus to add favorites back to start-here now that it actually works
on gnome2 only setups.

dave