Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME Desktop 2.1.2, Feature Freeze, Proposed Modules

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:
>   The 2.1.x feature freeze is almost upon us. After October 31st, no new
>   modules or large features will be considered for the 2.2 release. This
>   means that we can spend our time on the UI review, fixing bugs, and
>   general polish...

I have the "rewrite Window Preferences capplet" patch, the tasklist
patch for startup notification, the startup notification library, the
GTK patch for startup notification support, etc. all ready to
commit. I'm blocking on various maintainers for the patches to go in
(gtk, control-center) and waiting on release team for permission to
commit dependencies on libstartup-notification.

>   The list currently includes:

I need libstartup-notification here, I'll post a tarball asap.

Havoc