Re: GtkIMmodule switcher???
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Dinesh Nadarajah <n_dinesh yahoo com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list mail gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkIMmodule switcher???
- Date: 23 Oct 2002 15:55:37 -0400
Dinesh Nadarajah <n_dinesh yahoo com> writes:
> Is there a GTK IM Module switches like the gkb applet? I have written a
> simple IM module for GTK but I would like to switch beteen it and the
> default English module without having to right click everytime to
> switch. I would like to attach a keyboard "hot key" to toggle between
> them. Is there one out there?
This is an important feature we should have in core GNOME.
I don't know if anyone has already started on it.
> If I was to write one, how can one application "signal" to another
> application to switch to a different IM module?
Probably we'd need to define a mechanism for this.
] [Thread Prev