Re: Confusing desktop preferences preference dialogs.

<quote who="Dave Bordoley">

> The first is called "window focus." This menu entry gives me the option
> to change the focus behavior of my applications.
> The other entry is called "windows"

> This is really confusing me...why do we have two similar but different
> capplets, one of which seems to be a mishmash of options.

One comes with metacity, the other comes with control centre. Welcome to the
unstable 2.1.x series. :-)

- Jeff

   "It's actually my new bandwidth conservation technique: compresion of    
                     al double leters." - Telsa Gwynne                      

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]