Nice email sent to webmaster [Gnome 2.0 is truly excellent!]

Thanks Luke,

I'm Cc'ing your email to some of our developer lists, where the awesome
hackers who've worked so hard on GNOME will see it. Thanks very much!

- Jeff

<quote who="Luke Waldon">

--
     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.