From: Loban Amaan Rahman <loban earthling net>
To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Discussion: 2.2 Proposed Modules List
Date: 14 Nov 2002 10:34:26 -0800

> It'll mean we depend on Mozilla.  This is fine for me, but might be
> painful for others.

I'm curious - does anyone know what's the status on Mozilla finally
being able to split it's sources/packages up? So that galeon and the
likes can finally depend on a small libmozilla/libgecko package rather
than the entire beast.

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |