GNOME Menu (was: Re: [Usability]Re: UI Review Suggestions - Panel)

Hi Havoc,

Is there a problem with the name GNOME Menu? This menu is unique to
GNOME (afaik), it's represented by the GNOME icon ... GNOME Menu seems
the best to me. I also think this name is useful from a branding point
of view.

Eugene