Re: Thoughts from FreeBSD on the upcoming GNOME 2.2

On Thursday 14 November 2002 13:09, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

[...]

> So the question is - how can we get people to *test* and *run* our code on
> various architectures so we learn about the issues ? I can't imagine this
> problem has never cropped up before with other gnome apps.

OK - How helpful would it be for you people if I tried to build GStreamer on
my Mac Powerbook G4?  Or is that a known architecture/OS combo?

I've also got a dual/SMP x86 machine kicking about with a nearly-clean hard
drive that I guess I could install random OS's on.  Though I'm stuck at the
end of a slow and expensive net connection so I can't afford large downloads
(such as entire ISOs)

Dave Malcolm
P.S. I'm only subscribed to desktop-devel-list; not to gstreamer-devel