Re: Discussion: 2.2 Proposed Modules List
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Discussion: 2.2 Proposed Modules List
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:51:05 -0500
On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:12:36AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I can see reasons to integrate the acme config tool in the keybindings
> capplet. But that would mean adding the stuff directly in the
> control-centre's keybindings applet. If I can massacre this tool at
> will, I see no problem merging it in.
I would have no problem with that.
> Moving the key handling to Metacity would be plain evil (and stupid
> too). I really don't see metacity poking my volume, or the brightness of
> my laptop ;)
It doesn't make alot of sense for there to be multiple global
keybinding handlers. Things like brightness and volume sounds alot
like gnome-settings-daemon items.
] [Thread Prev