"Fitts law" issues

1) Panel applets need to be able to and need to be reachable from the
very edge of the screen. The most important two are the window list and
the workspace switcher. If we have to hack this for the next release by
getting rid of the bevel... as ugly as that may be... I'm in favour of
it at this point. Its just too inconvenient and annoying to not be able
to throw the mouse to the edge of the screen. Obviously a more elegant
fix would be better :-)

2) Scrollbars should also be reachable from the very edge of the screen.
This should be possible-ish with Metacity's "get rid of window borders
on maximize" stuff.

its 7am and I'm incoherent,

-Seth