complain about anon CVS

Hi all,

cvs server: [19:13:37] waiting for gnomecvs's lock in /cvs/gnome/libgda/tools/templates

After waiting and waiting some packages magicaly release their lock, but I'm stuck again at libgda as I was yesterday... two complete days now.

Is there a better way to get anon CVS fixed than just complaining in this list (if this is the correct list).

Thanks.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)