Re: complain about anon CVS

<quote who="Manuel Clos">

> Is there a better way to get anon CVS fixed than just complaining in
> this list (if this is the correct list).

Well, it's not really the correct list. That said, you'll just have to be
patient with anoncvs. They run on separate machines which the GNOME system
administrators have no control of, and are currently updated in a somewhat
unreliable way.

When the sysadmin team has time, we will get this fixed. It's a rather
frustrating, cooperative task, which has been prioritised beyond the GNOME 2
release (because we're pretty busy with that).

We do know about it, and we are planning on fixing it soon. Please be
patient.

- Jeff

--
                          Penguinillas Pack GNUzis