Re: [Evolution-hackers] gnome 1.x bonobo components in gnome 2.0

Michael,

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 16:19, Not Zed wrote:
> you mean like 'mail foo blah < text', right?
>
> Oh no, I guess you mean to execute a billion lines of mostly pointless
> code that does the same thing instead?

	But wait, I think you missed a billion lines in the above example,
including escaping foo blah, 2 forks, a wait4pid, a sane error detection
/ reporting scheme, a set of fcntls, some pipes, signal handling,
'_exit' blah blah blah blah.

	Seems to me that having a re-usable 'billion line' code section with a
nice interface might be a good idea.

	Regards,

		Michael.