Re: UI/String Review - Day 1

> Since I know what I want to remove, I just do a brave rm.
>
> Desktop endusers don't want to loose their files unneedly.
>
> Think rm -i.... it asks you weather you want to remove that file. Does
> it default to yes? No, why?

So many people argue on the list and vouch for 'Desktop endusers'. If
you are not one of these people, please shut up. We should do some
'Usability Testing' [1] or something.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] Yeah, yeah, I mentioned the UT words without doing any research
about a) what we test b) what we hope to achieve etc etc..