Re: UI/String Review - Day 1

Since most end-users just skip dialogs as fast as they can (I've read
this in several ui articles on this last years, things like: just
pressing enter without reading, etc etc...) destructive actions should
never be the default button.

THAT's the safety net. The dialog is almost irrelevant if people just
try to close it without even reading by pressing enter for the default
action and making the dialog go away.

Since I know what I want to remove, I just do a brave rm.

Desktop endusers don't want to loose their files unneedly.

Think rm -i.... it asks you weather you want to remove that file. Does
it default to yes? No, why?

Cheers,

+ So let's do it...?