Re: Question about menus in GNOME 2.x releases
- From: Alex Graveley <alex ximian com>
- To: Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>, anna ximian com
- Cc: Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Question about menus in GNOME 2.x releases
- Date: 15 May 2002 15:42:25 -0400
On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 14:13, Chema Celorio wrote:
> This reminds me of a problem that i think is important to address, and
> that we can fix easily. The problem is that we can't have a committee
> decide on the menu structure, we need a community trusted individual to
> maintain the menus and take decisions over it, just like we do for every
> other important GNOME decision.
If she is willing, I nominate Anna. She seems to be the only one who
has both shown an interest and possesses the skills to make informed
"I don't find excessive sanity a virtue."
] [Thread Prev