Re: patch to tasklist and libwnck

Hi,

> I see a problem here, your patch only addresses the problem in horizontal
> panels, am i right? I think you should modify your patch so that it works for
> the vertical orientation too. I admit the vertical case is not as broken
> without a patch as the horizontal case. But the minumum height hardcoded into
> the wla is not enough to be useful.

Yes, Alex told me not to worry about vertical panels too much as long as
it doesn't break stuff.  Could you please tell me how it is supposed to
work as opposed to how it works with the patch ? So I can test and adapt.

> I think the two options you have added are enough, just make sure you replace
> width through height in the UI and code for vertical panels.
> (your default of 50 pixels minimum height would be less than the standard 88
> pixels, but this won't be a problem)

Are you saying, use the same values for minimum and maximum "size" both
for width and height ?

Thomas

yes i am
a long way